Working at A&D LOGISTICS: 1 A&D LOGISTICS ReviewReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews
Job work-life balance
Truck Driver (Former Employee) - Scotland - 28 November 2020
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Very honest! Nice place to work as well.Good environment with good drivers.They also respect the time assigned and willing to help whenever needed.Other drivers also are willing to help in case of any difficulty.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more A&D LOGISTICS reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&D LOGISTICS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings by category
3.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.9 out of 5 stars for Management
2.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about A&D LOGISTICS
- What is the most stressful part about working at A&D LOGISTICS?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at A&D LOGISTICS?4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at A&D LOGISTICS?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at A&D LOGISTICS?2 people answered
- Does A&D LOGISTICS allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- If you were to leave A&D LOGISTICS, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What benefits does A&D LOGISTICS offer?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at A&D LOGISTICS?One person answered
- It says in ad they take on new drivers is this a good place to start and learn? Do they train you?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at A&D LOGISTICS?One person answered