A&E services Employee Reviews for CleanerReview this company
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I've been working for A&E for 7 months, I have worked at two sites cleaning and both have been friendly, relaxed atmospheres. Some of the reviews on here are a little Harsh as I've always found management are there if you need them and yes they push you to do the best cleaning that you can do but any company is going to do that so that they can get good reviews from clients. Cleaning is hard work and physical but also brings great satisfaction. Company always provides products as and when needed, gives advice and supplies PPE. Above Average rate of pay (we all wish for more) other cleaning staff and security whom I've met are friendly. I would recommend working for this company.
Good communication, always paid on time.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into A&E services
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Feeling of personal appreciation
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A&E services?
See more A&E services reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&E services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
3.4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about A&E services
- How do you feel about the future of A&E services?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at A&E services?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at A&E services?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at A&E services?One person answered
- What is the dress code at A&E services?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at A&E services?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at A&E services?One person answered