A&J Scott

A&J Scott

A&J Scott Employee Review

Plenty of chances to progress

Started back in 2002 and progressed through the ranks. i would have still been there if i didnt have to move from the area due to personal reasons. Great bunch of guys and will still keep in contact with them.

Pros

Plenty of chances to progress

Cons

Need to have your own transport to get there

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Just didn't work out.

Desperate for any work I was happy to accept their offer. However as I lived so far away (over 30 miles) I was getting up at 4.15 and not getting home until almost 7pm on dayshift. While on nights I was lucky to get 3 and a half hours sleep.I was told I would be shadowing the main line operator on my 2nd week. That didn't happen. The building I worked in was exposed to the outside elements so it never got above zero all night. A shirt, sweater, hoodie, body warmer, wooly hat and gloves were not enough to keep me warm. Another thing I didn't like was if you were ill one day or night out of your 4 twelve hour shifts you lost the whole week's shift allowance. Bit harsh.

Pros

Cons

Could make you ill.

Labours

The pay is basic pay they only care about them self and not the people that work for them it is all about money not about the people that work there for them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&J Scott. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A&J Scott reviews by location

• A&J Scott
  • Plenty of chances to progress