A&L

A&L: 20 Employee Reviews

Terrible workplace

I wouldn’t bother working here, no communication, no organisation, lorries with defects, awful pay unless you’re face fits. Expected to take holiday pay when sick.

Steady work

The management needs to be more interactive the training should be structured The atmosphere is to laced there is a lot of unorganized shifts. I was able to complete daily work on my own however the training wasn’t as structured as I thought

Insights into A&L

What people like
  • Energising work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Falta personal calificado

Puede haber áreas de mejora continua, que exista un moderno emp ático, lo más difícil es vender, el gerente debe ser un facilitador

Pros

Guardias en el sitio

Cons

Cambiaron al Gerente de ventas y eso decayó

Very good

I enjoyed working there it was very good environment loved working with the people I met very good place and I would like to go back if I could I was a wonderful place to work

Busy but fun work place

Very fun, uplifting enviorment. Learned so much. Alot of life and time management learned. Very professional enviorment. All friendly staff, clean storefronts, and lovely customers.

Empresa com benefícios profissionais e agradável trabalhar

Trabalhava na maioria das vezes fazendo jogos da serie A do campeonato brasileiro, e isso me proporcionava alegria e vontade em trabalhar, além de viajar justamente para os jogos.

Decent work place

Management was ok, worked serval hours due to shutdown, you are basically working with the same people throughout your time with the company. Pay wasn’t that good though.

great work environment and your fellow employees are easy to get along with

i really enjoyed working for a&l they take care of there employees very well and make sure you have everything you need. they hire a lot of members of the community keeping jobs avail for us all

Pros

1 hour lunches

Cons

long shifts heavy lifting

Productive and fun work place

The bosses were amazing, everyone was friendly, the company was well organized and family oriented. The pay was great and the bosses would help you in every way they could

Estrictamente laboral, nos da hora de descanso como así Break. Es muy interesante ya que es una empresa agricola y avicola.

Es un trabajo que te da la oportunidad de aprender y desenvolverte.

Pros

seguro medico

Cons

exigente acerca de la puntualidad

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A&L?

Peoductive and fun work place

Workin for A&L is very fun they make you feel as if your woriing in your oun house and hase a very nice working enviroment therefor its a fantastic working exaperianse.

Pros

Sometimes free lunches

Cons

Long ours

worked here as a summer job

organized their files for all of their rental properties and helpe with whatever they needed donem i scanned documents and added them to files on the computer

gezellige werksfeer maar lichamelijk zwaar werk

als beginneling vooral sloopwerk en graafwerkzaamheden, symphatieke collega"s zwaar werk

Cons

lange zware dagen

horarios accesibles

la carga de trtabajo varia dependiendo de los clientes, a veces tenemos hora de entrada pero no de salida. aprendi mas en el are a de admitracion. por lo general no estan los directivos, mis colegas son agradables y cooperativos,la captacion continua de clientes y la formalidad de estos, diseñar.

Pros

El horario es accesble

Cons

no flueye constantemente el trabajo

gracias

gracias, he aprendido, valoras el tiempo diario y cuando ves los resultados de tu trabajo te esfuerzas por ser mejor día a día

Pros

aprendí

Cons

mucho trabajo pero bien

Productive job that kept you busy and taught you a lot.

Our work day started at 6pm, the crew would go in to CREC and Get all cleaning supplies ready after clocking in. Everyone had an assigned duty for 1 week, then switched. After CREC we branched off into our own buildings, such as Exchange Bank, Arvest, etc. I learned how to help better the staff under you while bettering your work skills at the same time. The hardest part was working until 330 AM, with two young children. The most enjoyable part was all the staff had fun together while doing there job, and it didnt feel so much like work.

Pros

Co workers, Atmosphere

Cons

Shift

Ambiente stimolante

giornate estremamente piene e ricche di attività che puntano tanto sullo sviluppo delle potenzialità individuali

Buen ambiente laboral

Empresa con buen recurso humano, cumplido en el pago de las mesadas, estabilidad laboral.

Pros

Empleo seguro, servicios medicos.

Team and individual work

I made a lot of deliveries and full-filled individual orders along with working with other to complete tasks.

Every one has to start somewhere.....

A&L was a starter company for myself. I started with them because my father worked there and could instruct and teach me about driving and maintaining a semi-truck and trailer. Also learned what OTR was like and all the ins and outs of the job. DOT safety guidelines, rules and regulations, and how to pass testing for driving and inspections. A typical day started at 5 am with an inspection of truck and trailer. Filling out log book and inspection reports, as well as mapping out the days destination. Then lessons in driving, controlling and maneuvering truck and trailer in all types of environments as well as weather conditions. The hardest part of the job was being in very close quarters with my father for a three month span. The feeling of accomplishment when i received my Class A CDL with Air break endorsement. This was a good company to learn with however not a very good company to work for. Management was poor and financially irresponsible. Equipment was poorly maintained and loads were unpredictable.

Pros

achevide what i wanted to achive and learned a new trade.

Cons

didnt make much money and job didnt last after training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&L. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • A&L
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?