A&R Cleaning
View all A&R Cleaning reviews

A&R Cleaning

A&R Cleaning Employee Review

Enjoying company to work with

It's like a family run business. I enjoy being there. I'm not even biased. Truthfully I dont always like my jobs, but this one is not that bad at all. I get time off when ever I request it within reasonable period and I get help when I need it.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

worked as a cleaner

I enjoyed working as part of a team with clearly deliniated goals and aims, The work gave me a sense of satisfaction in a job well done.
Same role

outgoing workplace

you alays have to be prepared for anything when cleaning, you may think its going to be an easy day today but it could be really bad and things pop up unexpectedly, the people ive worked with are fun and outgoing. the hardest part of the job is not being able to spend more time in a place where you know you could do better. the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing it all cleaned and the difference from when you started, and the looks on peoples faces when they see.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

time limits

Great company to work for

Professional staff ………………………………………………………………………… Flexible working hours with plenty of overtime Management friendly and approachable who made you feel valued

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&R Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare A&R Cleaning with

A&R Cleaning Reviews by Job Title

A&R Cleaning reviews by location

• A&R Cleaning
  • Enjoying company to work with
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?