A&R Cleaning

A&R Cleaning Reviews

Enjoying company to work with

It's like a family run business. I enjoy being there. I'm not even biased. Truthfully I dont always like my jobs, but this one is not that bad at all. I get time off when ever I request it within reasonable period and I get help when I need it.

Great company to work for

Professional staff ………………………………………………………………………… Flexible working hours with plenty of overtime Management friendly and approachable who made you feel valued

Insights into A&R Cleaning

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Excellent company with good structure and caring management

Working for A&R cleaning was a very positive experience. I was able to make my own schedule and decided weekly how many hours I wanted and what part of town I wanted to work in. The owners are very family oriented and understanding. Pay was competitive and amount of work was determined by how hard you worked. Was able to work solo and trusted to perform my job.

Pros

Understanding Owners, flexible schedules

Cons

no insurance

worked as a cleaner

I enjoyed working as part of a team with clearly deliniated goals and aims, The work gave me a sense of satisfaction in a job well done.

Friendly People and welcoming atmosphere

A typical day included cleaning and sanitizing all things in the offices and in the plant

outgoing workplace

you alays have to be prepared for anything when cleaning, you may think its going to be an easy day today but it could be really bad and things pop up unexpectedly, the people ive worked with are fun and outgoing. the hardest part of the job is not being able to spend more time in a place where you know you could do better. the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing it all cleaned and the difference from when you started, and the looks on peoples faces when they see.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

time limits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&R Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement