A&R Services
View all A&R Services reviews

A&R Services

A&R Services Employee Review

Not everyone's cup of tea

At the beginning it was amazing to work for but then it started to go down hill as the work load increased. However I'd cracked the job and was good at it hence it went well for me. The issue is when I left. I mean I needed to leave to take a month off for family emergency and return to resume employment. That was agreed with both parties. Prior to this though, like any business I had annual leave which I took and it was authorized and was to be paid despite not had accrued them at the time. Had I stayed within employment it would have been paid (despite not accrued) but because I temporarily left, this meant (like they've done with other employees that left) they didn't pay my holiday pay. They didn't inform me of the changes and I only found out after contacting them whilst away and they said because I hadn't accured them. Hang on, if I didn't accured them then why authorize my paid annual leave. Which meant I would have been paid for them if my employment didn't temporarily terminate, which they did. They deduct my rightfully owed money from my wages. They had taken half of the final wage of a colleague that left a month before me for no reason. This seems to be a regular occurrence. They seem to burn all bridges. I mean I loved working there but they committed that felony and that really upset me. So I had to not return. However. Everything has been documented and I've sought advice from citizens advice, whom gave me some positive hope!!Sad that someone would do that for a bit of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from A&R Services

27 September 2022
Hi there,Unfortunately, these accusations just aren't true. We are more than happy to speak further about this on 01656 713950. Hope to speak to you soon.Best wishes

Horrible

Horrible and stressful most of the managers are bullies no care at all . spoken to like a children always waiting for stock , liars and hard to get holidays that are owed to you.

Supportive Team

I started a cleaning role with A&R Services in an office building and on the first day I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it. From the outset, I was given good training so I knew what was expected of me and I then felt comfortable. I worked alongside a nice team who became friends, I also felt like I could speak to management if I had any issues.

Great company

Super friendly team and everyone piles in together to get the job done.Company is going through some good growth right now too so it's a good time to get on board for career growth

Pros

Friendly team

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&R Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about A&R Services in popular locations

• A&R Services
  • Not everyone's cup of tea