A&R Services

Working at A&R Services: 8 A&R Services Reviews

Enjoyable Work Environment

A & R Services is a very enjoyable place to work. Also I have learned better time managment skills I think the hardest part of this job was to have to leave this place of employment. Other than that this place of employment was very fun and always on the go.

Watch out

This company has gone through many changes in the last couple years. The new ownership and management does not work well. . They promised big pay and good advancement, but provide none.

I absolutely love this place

I love it. I grew a lot with the company. They have showed me so many thing. Plenty of lessons learned about managing the crew and having a good work ethic.

Great work life

The work was great and the flexibility was even better. The company supported ideas given by employees. Provided opportunities for advancement. The company moved and I was unable to move.

Wrong Company

All the reviews on A&R Services are for a different company. A&R Services is only located in Colorado and half of the claimed positions aren't even part of the company. I have worked for the Colorado A&R Services for nearly 10 years now, and never had a problem.

fast paced

this place was very challenging! only best performers would accept the work ethic! but the pay would represent what you put into it. high performers ONLY

Pros

exciting

Cons

n/a

Good Work Enviornment

Perform QA Evaluations on designated and non-designated CSP Affiliates

Very difficult

It was a position that I should have not taken. It is in a location that would have been perfect for a shop of that size.

Pros

could work when wanted

Cons

most everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&R Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement