A&S Properties

A&S Properties Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Working in property management no two days are the same. It is also a very fast paced environment with the odd quiet moment. A&S have a very family oriented office and everybody works well together as a team as well as fulfilling their own individual roles. The hardest part of the job is dealing with challenging individuals whether that be tenants or landlords. Most enjoyable part is problem solving and making previous said challenging individuals happy.

Pros

Office camaraderie with the odd cream bun

Cons

No aircon in the summer

temporary, not enough pay

Greet customers and assist shoppers to find products, providing advice and guidance on product selection. In addition aswer queries from customers, dealing with customer refunds and complaints as well as being responsible for processing cash and card payments. I also Manage daily upkeep of shop floor; arranging window display, stock-taking and pricing goods.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

less pay

Happy atmosphere thats always changing

In my work line there isn't a typical day at work because theres all sorts of problems but everything is has a solution in the end. I work with all sorts of people from Plumbers and Cleaners to Doctors and Engineers. There really isn't anything hard to my job thats why i am looking for extra work and i want to be in a place where i can progress. There are enjoyable parts to my job though like seeing a young couple from abroad move in and see how happy they are that they have made it here and this is the start of it all.

Pros

short hours

Cons

on call 24/7

Productive and a fantastic working environment

A.S.Properties has been a fantastic company to work for and they have always provided an excellent employer-employee relationship. They also enabled me to bring out the best in myself and this boosted my confidence and also helped me gain my experience in First Line Support so that I can progress further in my career.

Pros

Fantastic working environment

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A&S Properties?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&S Properties. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A&S Properties Reviews by Location

• A&S Properties
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?