A'GACI

A'GACI Employee Reviews

Great Company

Overall if you have a team striving to achieve goals and sales, then you have a solid foundation for success, and i found that in Charlotte Russe, only thing is people move on and take what they learn from their superiors and apply it to wherever they go.

Hostile environment

Poor management, highly disrespectful, and notorious favoritism.

You'll love this job if sales is your strength.

Fun place to work for high school aged people. They were super picky with dress code as they made you wear heels and dressy clothes throughout your shift. I loved the 40% off employee discount. They gave us high sales expectations for being a store located in the emptier end of the mall with barely any traffic.

Pros

employee discount, cute clothes, flexible

Cons

no benefits, heels to work, high sales expectations.

Decent pay but understaffed

Pay for managers is decent but were consistently understaffed with managers and upper management did not care or help us in any way. They hire at 16 so we constantly had employees calling out on us leaving 2 managers to run the store. No communication or help from upper management either.

Simple job for entry level people

The job paid awful wages. It paid minimum wage for the sales associate position which I was luckily still living in my parent’s house so that I didn’t have to rely on work to give me a livable wage.

Pros

Cons

time goes by slow, awful pay in 2021

Productive and Fun Workplace

One of the best places to work as far as work environment goes . Doesn’t come with many benefits but a great place to start working in retail , or gives you a little experience in different areas of retail .

Good Company Bad Management

Good company but the management played favorites and would give those more hours to work. The work load was ok and do able but managers kept coming and leaving which made the environment unbalanced.

Pros

flexible schedule

Cons

short break, not enough hours

Underpaid and overworked

We went out of business which was predicted, I’d be working the floor, back room, and dressing room all at the same time at some points. Nobody ever saw raises

Fun workplace.

I really enjoyed my work experience. A’gaci provides growth opportunity. Great retail environment. Good incentives. Employee discounts. They do pay sick days and for Hurricane Maria they offered a disaster payment.

Avoid working here

This is a horrible place to work, there is no way to advance and there is a lot of favoritism. No benefits & pay is horrible especially for all that you’re required to do on the job.

horrible

I was not happy for one min while being hired from this company. it's a good thing they got out of business, horrible hours they were overstaffed. and the pay was not good at all.

Pros

Cons

hours

It was a good enviroment but the company closed

company closed and they didnt pay their employees. The had on calls all the time and whch is bad but the management were great people abd they could not say anything jejdhdicb dhdns

Pros

schedules

Cons

on calls

productive/busy, loved the coworkers!

Loved working with my coworkers! Really nice and easy to get along with. Usually just really busy on the weekends and holiday time. The salary isn’t the great but it’s a start!

Best retail job compared to others like VS, Macys

Best retail job compared to others like Victoria secret, Macys and Forever 21. Its mostly a lot of young 16year old girls working there so of course there's drama

Pros

Discount!

Cons

No benefits

Great employee discount , poor management

Very high-school clique environmentgreat employee discountalways enjoyed customer interaction and helping them

sales

dysfunctional company and lack of professionalism. Look elsewhere. Don't expect to learn any new skills or move up in the company. High turnover. Expect to work long hours and work holidays.

Fun work environment

Great work environment lots of room to move up with in the company. Amazing discount provided good selling skills and multitasking a must if you want to work here

Pros

Good discount

Cons

Unsupportive management

great

awesome company great employees ,very diverse, fun environment, just stay on top of your go backs. don't wait until closing time, because you will not leave until that is done

Pros

discount on clothes

Cons

mangers get fired very often so make sure you stand out with district manger and not store manager.

hate it

I hated working here. it was like being in high school all over again. if you arent a pretty girl you get builled. if you dont have the money to spend on nice clothes, your ugly. just a really nasty work enviorment.

As a first time job, its good for experience!

well, I don't have much to say. I worked at A'Gaci as my first Job and I won't complain much since I needed the experience. But off the bat you could tell that some mangers favored others more. The pay for starting off isn't the best... I mean I got payed $8.23/hr if I remember correctly and as my first job I dont want to complain but...with certain customers, basically daily shoplifting, plus the weekly/daily goals you had to make and when you start off working you weren't gureented a full week of work at times you would work one day in the week and the next maybe two or three and then back to just one day, it was just upsetting sometimes.

Pros

Collegues, night shift, day shift

Cons

short breaks, shoeware

Very unorganized

Corporate could not understand how to change!Loved the team environment within the field however, business needed to change and ceo couldn’t. Great concept but unfortunately they bankrupt

Pros

Great beautiful store

Cons

Went out of buisness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A'GACI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • A'GACI
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?