A* Star Teachers

Working at A* Star Teachers: Latest A* Star Teachers Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

A* for A star teachers!!!

A Star Teachers in not like any agency i have worked with previously. They always put their teachers and support staff first, finding a job that is right for them. The compliance team work extremely hard and are stringent in their safeguarding checks. Great people and great company to work for!

Teachers recruiting teachers

I have worked here for over a decade -- I am Australian from a secondary teaching background originally -- enjoy workiing with schools and teachers - I have learnt alot about recruitment -- good and successful company -- working with top team love the job apart from early mornings in the middle of winter

Pros

Great team, working with schools

Cons

sometimes the early mornings

Insights into A* Star Teachers

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

A star teachers is a great place to work. We are all former teachers which makes us different to other agencies. The team all work really well together.

Education people into Recruitment

The company consists of talented former teachers who have moved into recruitment. We work as real team which makes coming to work much more pleasant/fun than in some recruitment companies I have experienced.- we genuinely enjoy coming to work The company genuinely cares for its schools, teachers and the team in the office. We have a culture of going the extra mile for our schools and teachers. We pride ourselves as education people that moved into recruitment and this makes all the difference.

Pros

Great People which makes for a great work environment Location in BDC is also a plus

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A* Star Teachers?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A* Star Teachers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement