A+E Networks

A+E Networks Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews

Amazing team. Skilled people and good work environment. Fast pace environment. God values withing the various team all committed to the results. positive.

A&e

A+E is the best l have ever worked! The A+E department is the only place where you literally have no idea what's about to walk through or fall through the door. You're always on your toes and you're always kept busy which is what I love

Pros

great place to learn

Cons

lack of breaks when it's busy

Open and approachable

I found the team and management to be very open and welcoming to potential employees, the office was modern and very comfortable to work in, and should be the gold standard example of a digital media production company. High approval across the board.

Lovely people, nice enviroment

I loved working there, both with the people and the place altogether. I like the manager and jobs I was given because I like to clean. The pay was really good.

Pros

The pay

Cons

Late hours

Productive and interesting

My review is based on my 7 month experience, I can only thank my direct manager which was really kind and interesting on making things happening on a professional way.

Fun

Great place work, many opportunities to learn and develop an amazing company that supports personal development. Been working for the company for over three years and have nothing bad to say

Fun workplace

My time at A&E required cleaning toilets , offices keeping the kitchen dining area clean and tidy. Each day we were required to empty and dispose of office waste, clean managers and colleges desks and maintain a clean environment for Volvo customers.

Friendly Workplace

A+E Networks have a very friendly and welcoming team of staff, unfortunately there are very few job progression opportunities and a rather high turnover of operations based staff.

too many hours

a typical week is 90+ hours and breaks are few and far apart management weren't particularly helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A+E Networks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement