A-Belco

A-Belco

A-Belco Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

Every day is different.Being given the opportunity to work closely with all departments.The hardest part of the job is switching your hat as you are required to wear many within your role.The most enjoyable part is exceeding your targets and being given the chance to prove yourself.

Pros

great work enviroment

Cons

salary

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Fun and productive workplace

Fun place to work although I only worked as an apprentice, we met our goals and had fun doing it, my typical day at work involved assisting the engineers and then laison with sales department

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Could be stressfull

Friendly and helpful.

I worked at a-belco for 40 years under may different company names and managers. It was an excellent place to work as you can tell by the length of time I was there. The work was varied so no 2 days were the same. My colleagues also were friendly and we help each other whenever we needed it. There was no really difficulty as the we were all know our jobs. Unfortunately the management went through a difficult time with finance and the factory went into administration.

Pros

Friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

Cons

A good cross section of personel.

Was a good fascilty and workplace. Company had five divisions,covering the manufacture of Hazardous Area lighting, the manufacture of Flameproof enclosures,panels,systems and engineered panel boards and cabinets to name three of them.

Pros

Reasonably flexible

Cons

Lack of information flow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Belco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A-Belco reviews by location

Learn about A-Belco in popular locations

• A-Belco
  • Productive and fun work place