A-Chem

A-Chem

A-Chem Employee Review

Busy but never bored!

Everyone is very friendly, work well together and help you learn the job. If you work hard and have a can do attitude you’ll get rewarded. It is busy but never get bored and never stand around with nothing to do.

Pros

If you work hard you get rewarded

Cons

Not for people who don’t want to work

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Absolutely shocking place

I have never seen such a revolving door of staff. The place is run by a family of directors who cant agree on anything then put staff in the middle. I'd rather be unemployed than work for them again, by far the worse job I've ever had.
Same location

Great growing business to work for!

A typical day was on the phone speaking to key customers, organising quotes and visiting customers.The management was friendly, supportive and experienced - very engaged in the role and helped with anything I needed.

Pros

In my position I had a company car and mobile phone, also had flexibility in my days.

Cons

I had to be self-motivated as it was a small business, but I also had a good sense of satisfaction as I could see the job through from start to finish.
Same location

Great office job, lots of experience.

I really enjoyed my time at A-Chem, it provided me with a wide skill set across a range of areas, such as Sage 50 Accounts, as well as giving me confidence on the phones and dealing with customer enquiries.The hours were as flexible as you would expect in any office role, and there was a real family feel to the business.I only moved on due to relocating, otherwise I’d still be there.

Pros

No day is the same - never bored

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Chem. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A-Chem reviews by location

Learn about A-Chem in popular locations

• A-Chem
  • Busy but never bored!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?