A-Chem

A-Chem Management reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Clear

ok

long hours, average pay ok job for a stepping stone into next job, not good management. plus side gained lots of experience in a very busy enviroment gained lots of experience on fork lift as used it every day on regular basis

Pros

fork lift experience

Cons

Great growing business to work for!

A typical day was on the phone speaking to key customers, organising quotes and visiting customers.The management was friendly, supportive and experienced - very engaged in the role and helped with anything I needed.

Pros

In my position I had a company car and mobile phone, also had flexibility in my days.

Cons

I had to be self-motivated as it was a small business, but I also had a good sense of satisfaction as I could see the job through from start to finish.

Absolutely shocking place

I have never seen such a revolving door of staff. The place is run by a family of directors who cant agree on anything then put staff in the middle. I'd rather be unemployed than work for them again, by far the worse job I've ever had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Chem. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement