A-Mir and Co Ltd

Commercial Director1 review
United Kingdom1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 2 reviews

Entrepreneurial unique environment

My day usually starts at home at 6:00 am reviewing and responding to emails from our far east suppliers. My day ends at around 6:00 pm as I leave the office for my commute back home.This is a fun and unique entrepreneurial company run by the owner and founder.His management style is definitely to "shoot from the hip", he simply goes with his gut reaction without much analysis to back it up. He is a natural trader and my role is to bring in the contacts, work together with the MD to identify leads and opportunities, procure quotes from preferred suppliers and quote the customer. My skills then are called upon to "reel in the fish" by working with client technical, merchandising, marketing and ethical managers to ensure the orders are delivered on time and in the agreed format.We have a small team of sales managers, technical and admin assistants, which I supervise and assist as required.The hardest part of the job is the fact that we are somewhat understaffed and underskilled meaning that most of the day to day activity falls upon my shoulders. Luckily I enjoy and thrive upon hard work.I love seeing success in a product which I have helped to design, develop, source and perfect.

Pros

freedom to make decisions

Cons

constant work 365/24/7

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A-Mir and Co Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Mir and Co Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A-Mir and Co Ltd Reviews by Job Title

• A-Mir and Co Ltd
  • Commercial Director
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?