A-one+

A-one+

A-one+ Employee Review

Loved every minute

Worked in two departments at Aone and loved both. Everyone and everything about both departments were great I learned a lot about the company. How to do salaries for the construction guys to what the plant items were and what different types of barriers were on our networks which is something I never even thought about beforehand. Also have an understanding of the reasoning behind our car insurance being so high when working here too. Great environment, great staff great company to work for.

Pros

Colleagues, great working environment, reasonable salary, hours to suit, location.

Cons

Only temporary

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Company found it difficult to operate successfully in times of cutbacks

A-one+ inherited some excellent staff from the outgoing contractor in 2009. They also drafted in management staff from a sister contract being from their Darlington Office. There always seemed to be a "them and us" culture with the senior management looking after their own staff who were not always the best staff available on the contract.Communication and consistent management throughout the contract remained an issue for all my time with the company despite measures put in place by the General Manager.

Pros

the work was always varied and challenging

Cons

poor communication with staff and lack of consistent management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-one+. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement