A-Safe (UK) Ltd

Working at A-Safe (UK) Ltd: 10 Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Atrocious

Hard to organise a life with such a ridiculous and exhausting shift pattern. The pay is nowhere near fair compensation.After getting so run down from it that I was stricken with severe flu for the first time in I dont know how many years - I was sacked for having two days off! I left another job to work here - I'm absolutely disgusted and I'm now in a right jam.They've supposedly fired several this week for attendance which just seems incredibly fishy. Terrible place to work, extremely depressing.

Pros

There are literally none to speak of

Cons

Terrible Company. Sacking Culture. AVOID!!!

Never seen such a terrible company where solution to every problem is sacking employees. Disgusting management, no benefits, no recognition, horrendous working environment. If you want to wake up each morning with feeling of utter dread, bad headache with vomiting feeling then A-Safe is the company for you. Utterly vile management.

Insights into A-Safe (UK) Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Awful

Awful work environment. Awful management. Nobody knows what they're doing so no training is given. You are treated like minions who they really couldn't care less about.

Pros

Cons

Everything about it

A job that nobody wants

The jobs really tedious but easy (too easy), the money's rubbish and the working hours are awful (4 on 4 off/). Even in lockdown they go through 50 odd people a month and company is always recruiting and need 5/6 different agencies to find staff to work there.

Pros

Some nice people

Cons

Shifts are bad, terrible wages, high staff turnover

Fast paced and hard work

Very busy place to work. Assembling stuff ready for orders. Hard work and fast paced. Easy to pick up, just the amount if work you gotta do its none stop.

Not worth it

If your gonna be on the shop floor forget any ideas of advancement, wage rise, training, clean toilets, canteen facilities etc etcManagement only care about themselves, big divide.Lower end of the pay scale.On a plus, all the floor workers are all great to work with but then, they're all in the same boat.I won't be returning next shift.

Pros

There's work if your desperate

Cons

Too many to mention here

Terrible Company. AVOID!!!

Disgusting management, zero benefits, horrendous working environment. If you want to wake up each morning with feeling of utter dread, then A-Safe is the company for you. Utterly vile humans.

Pros

Cons

everything

Two months in and really enjoying it

Have to say I have been made to feel welcome and part of the A-Safe team from day 1. The business has grown rapidly and is investing heavily in new products, staff and technologies. Having seen just some of the plans for the business I am genuinely excited about the future and developing my career with A-Safe.

Bullying poor management and sacking culture

If one person messes up the whole shift loses bonus. You do anything wrong your warned but can be savked next day. Training is non exsistant. My advice RUN and dont look back. Awful place

Pros

Non

Cons

Poor management.

Don't go there

really. Don't. Unless you like late 80s time warps and misogynistic dinosaurs and people who put profits way above things like employee satisfaction.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A-Safe (UK) Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Safe (UK) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement