A-Safe (UK) Ltd

United Kingdom10 reviews

Clear
1.6Pay & benefits

Atrocious

Hard to organise a life with such a ridiculous and exhausting shift pattern. The pay is nowhere near fair compensation.After getting so run down from it that I was stricken with severe flu for the first time in I dont know how many years - I was sacked for having two days off! I left another job to work here - I'm absolutely disgusted and I'm now in a right jam.They've supposedly fired several this week for attendance which just seems incredibly fishy. Terrible place to work, extremely depressing.

Pros

There are literally none to speak of

Cons

Terrible Company. Sacking Culture. AVOID!!!

Never seen such a terrible company where solution to every problem is sacking employees. Disgusting management, no benefits, no recognition, horrendous working environment. If you want to wake up each morning with feeling of utter dread, bad headache with vomiting feeling then A-Safe is the company for you. Utterly vile management.

Insights into A-Safe (UK) Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals

A job that nobody wants

The jobs really tedious but easy (too easy), the money's rubbish and the working hours are awful (4 on 4 off/). Even in lockdown they go through 50 odd people a month and company is always recruiting and need 5/6 different agencies to find staff to work there.

Pros

Some nice people

Cons

Shifts are bad, terrible wages, high staff turnover

Terrible Company. AVOID!!!

Disgusting management, zero benefits, horrendous working environment. If you want to wake up each morning with feeling of utter dread, then A-Safe is the company for you. Utterly vile humans.

Pros

Cons

everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Safe (UK) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement