A-spec carpentry ltd

A-spec carpentry ltd Employee Reviews for Carpenter

Carpenter2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews

I really enjoy working for A-Spec Carpentry. I really enjoy the day to day work life and the people I work with. I have had the pleasure of working on some amazing and very interesting designs. Everyday is a school day and I am learning a lot more from the day to day tasks than if I was in a classroom or working with other people in different environments etc. The company owner / boss has a very fine eye for detail and care on every project which is something I found very refreshing and nice. I've worked with a lot of people over the years and it is nice to see someone take real pride in what they do and how they do it. I realised this on my trial day and this made me excited to work for A-Spec when I got given a job offer. The hours are good and a lot better then previous companies I have been with. The projects I have worked on (and currently working on) are very interesting and I am able to build my skill and trade! There is a variety of work as well so you are not stuck doing one thing all of the time for weeks on end. All of the projects I have worked on have been easy to find and have good access. I've had the pleasure of working outside and inside doing carpentry which I really enjoy. I just generally really enjoy going to work and the company makes me feel worthy of trying my upmost best in all aspects of my job role. I really do enjoy working with A-Spec and would highly recommend the company to anyone that is looking for a role as a carpenter. (This is not a sponsored or fake review either, this is just a young guy who is very grateful for the opportunity -

Pleasure to work there.

It's a really great company to work for. Haven't had any issues with pay or anything else for that matter. If I have far to travel to a site I'm allowed to leave early to beat the traffic on the way home. I have worked for construction companies in London in the past where I would be dreading going into work on a Monday morning, that's never the case with A-spec.

Pros

The director is easy to get along with.

Cons

Mileage.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A-spec carpentry ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-spec carpentry ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement