A-spec carpentry ltd

A-spec carpentry ltd Pay & benefits reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & benefits

Excellent place to work, amazing!!

A-Spec is a wonderful place to work. Jon and the team are thoughtful, professional and really friendly. The work load can vary which is nice so not always flat out but never too slow. It’s the best place I have ever worked!

Pros

Flexibility, feeling valued, salary, progression

Cons

Extremely bad management.

It is very difficult to get paid from this company, has a long history of not paying invoices on time. Vanishes for sometimes weeks. This situation was the same for everyone that worked for A SPEC. By far the worst company I have ever worked for.

Pros

Easy stress free work.

Cons

Having to chance up money all the time.

Official response from A-spec carpentry ltd

19 July 2021
Thank you for your review, we’re sorry to hear about your experiences. As a company, we’ve always acted professionally in addition to consistently paying our suppliers and staff on time.Having said this, we believe you’ve mistaken us for a similar company. The reason being after reviewing our employment records, there doesn’t seem to be any records showing you've either been contracted or employed by A-Spec. But despite that, should you wish to discuss the matter or if we can help any further please don’t hesitate to contact our office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-spec carpentry ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A-spec carpentry ltd reviews by location

• A-spec carpentry ltd