A-Team Solutions

A-Team Solutions Employee Reviews

Cna

A team solution gave me the opportunity to experience more hands on and an opportunity to get a permanent position. I would highly recommend a team solution. I would come back to this agency anytime.

Productivity,great hospitality

I enjoy my job as a health aide/screener. Great environment and all around nice people to work with. Great pay rate, and benefits. Working in the hospital has made me more at large with this company.

Pros

High fives

Cons

Short breaks

Great employeer communication

Pay rate increase would be nice every now and then or to at least be more clear if there will be ever a pay raise increase for or bonus. Better PTO times , you have to wait until after one year to start accumulating PTO.

Pros

Communication, working at Federal Facilities taking care of Veterans

Cons

Have not have a pay rate increase since I started, could use better PTO

1. Managers are 5 hrs away by plane.2. Current Head Lead is very tyrannical and has no medical experience putting VA Patients at risk.

VA Hospital is a great place to work for. Many of the A-Teams solutions workers have been directly hired on. Company is shady and hostile environment.

Pros

Pay is good. $25.00 gift card on birthday and after working for a year.

Cons

Hostal work environment. Very Tyrannical leads.

Unprofessional management 5hrs away and out of state company.

Not that many complaints about working at the VA and being contracted with A- Team Solutions, but here are a few. 1- they are out of state so they don’t obey your states law with employment 100%. 2- my previous manager was 5hrs away. How do you mange a lab 5hrs away? Uhh, you can’t. Obviously that’s why it’s such a mess lol. 3- In the first year working you don’t have PTO. It’s okay to take a day off or leave early, just not the best thing to do. You receive PTO after a year of working. After you start to receive PTO and you run out of PTO. You are not allowed or they make you feel bad with taking a day off or leaving early if needed.

Pros

$25 gift card for your birthday and Christmas.

Cons

Didn’t take every lunch. No over time, when worked extra.

Excellent Agent

Thank you! Namaste 🙏🏾 I am very thankful to you! You helped me advance on my career, furthermore took me to a higher place, a place where my talents and skills are valued.

New Hire

New hire on federal contract. Transitioned from previous contract in about a week. Onboarding process was well run. Rehired employee from years past, great company to work for

Pleasant work atmosphere.

The overall management of the company is a small group that work hard to ensure the employees are taken care of and that the clients are provided with the quality work they expect.

I am only leaving A-Team due to hospital relocation. They paid me well, I could email everything I was asked for. They kept the business simple, but efficient. Never had issues getting paid and was paid well. Benefits are a bit pricey, but they are with every company now.

Pros

great pay

good

working as a contractor for the va hospital at a primary care clinic, drawing blood, assisting patients, processing specimens, customer service, so far it has been great

Productive and challenging

The organization I work with NAVFAC is interesting. No two days are the same. It is always challenging. The Dept Head is a fair individual who challenges his employees and encourages them to success.

Pros

Federal government experience being put to good use, contributing to the success of the department, taking on the administrative responsibilities of Program Analyst

Cons

Nothing really. If would be nice to work closer to home. I live in Agana Heights, basically across the street from the gate.

Great pay, great learning experience

The pay was great and they place you where you have most experience. Management was on top of everything and made sure to inform you of any changes that were to happen.

Flexible and productive

It was Flexible work arrangement .Enjoyed the working here.Worked on test automation tools , got chance to experiment with the testing tools. Less supervision and direction.

Very Competive

Would be nice if the company would have the backs of their employees when dealing with their contract facilities. Company always responds in a timely manner.

Excellent contracting firm and provided necessary information to assist our veterans effectively.

The management team from A-Team Solutions worked collectively with veteran employment coordinators to assist our veterans. Additionally, I was provided with then necessary tools, whereas, utilizing their employment website to assist the service member with job searches and drafting a resume for employers to review.

Pros

Provided classroom instructions to assist with educating the veterans.

Cons

Ease of the on line services for each service member.

A Veteran Owned and Operated Company

Great Company to work for that values education and the advancement of ones skills.

Part of a team excited about helping Service members

A typical day was focused on assisting Service members with employment opportunities. You worked very closely with the Service members learning about their concerns and how to assist them and family members with life changing issues. The players on the team were great to work with because we all were focusing on the same goal... to help Service Members with employment opportunities. The most satisfying part of the job was a Service member self-reporting stating that he had found employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Team Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement