A-Tech Fabrications Ltd

A-Tech Fabrications Ltd Reviews: Working at A-Tech Fabrications Ltd

United Kingdom4 reviews

Beware Dreadful Company

You have been warned by numerous reviews regarding this Company. This Company has no respect for anyone that takes a job. They interview you and make the job sound amazing do not take it you are wasting your time. Both Directors have numerous mental health issues that effect the staff, talked to like you don’t have a brain.

Pros

Cons

Directors

Unorganised and chaotic

I was offered a permanent job. I was promised so much to get me through the door. As soon as I started work it was clear why they have such a high turnover of staff. The boss, his wife and son often argued with one another in front of the staff. Mangers would say one thing to you and if you didn't write it down they'd call you a liar. After being told I had a permanent job after three months they said I didn't pass the probation period with no previous warnings. On my last day I was called into the office before everyone else were due to leave and wasn't allowed to leave until after everyone else had left.

Pros

Good staff, early finish on a friday

Cons

management, lied to in interview

Insights into A-Tech Fabrications Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Awful place.

A truly awful place to work as far as the management go. Micromanged to the last second. A power crazy secretary who in a typical fashion of offensive people takes offence easily. The MD basically hides behind his wife. Badly run, which is all to do with the management. The staff were a great bunch of people. The whole job was based on lies. Got told to do things without ever being fully shown and then reprimanded when done wrong. When I left they told me lies to do with pay etc hoping that I would be grateful for anything they gave me. Spoken to like a child even though I like to think of myself as fairly intelligent, got told once what a hyphen was. The Director who interviewed me sold the job well, the reality was VERY, VERY, different. Its not had to see why there is such a high turnover of staff. It was the worst working experience of my life.

Pros

Early finish on a Friday, decent staff

Cons

Bad atmosphere (caused by the management), dictatorial, pay, deceitful management, basically the management were all the cons

Negative Company

Another revolving door company. Staff come and go because of the management. Any good ideas you have to improve the workflow goes on deaf ears. The management hate it when you opt in for the company pension

Pros

Early finish on Friday

Cons

Unfortunately it’s a badly run company

Jobs at A-Tech Fabrications Ltd