A-Z

A-Z Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom7 reviews

Fun and hard working

I learned how to fit and repair tyres of all shapes and sizes. Brilliant co worker Good management I had fun all day every day. Great place to work

average

change of management in late 2018 changed business for the worst. very hard to understand other employees and no allocated lunch time. often theres days where you will eat once your back home.

Pros

there human

Cons

most things

terrible

dont work there. years of managerial experience. I am an exceptional person who can explore new territories and push existing limits to go above and beyond the targets expected from me at a work

good enviroment

I really enjoyed working here at this company. It was exciting and no day was the same. Lovely team members and very helpful. the place was well maintained and serviced. excellent facilities to excel.

This wasn't a good place to work

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers making sure they have found everything they was looking for.

Pros

Free dinners

awful

no security over working hours or availability. Complete lack of necessary skills from management which led to chaos among the workforce

Pros

many hours available

Cons

infrequant pay dates

Friendly helping

Excellent guidlines training whenever asking for help there is everyone available at any time .

Pros

self employed well paying

Cons

not enough work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A-Z?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Z. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • A-Z
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?