A B Graphic International Ltd

A B Graphic International Ltd Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews

4.7Pay & benefits

Very friendly and relaxed

It's been a year since I joined one of the teams in the office and I couldn't be happier. Everyone is very nice and friendly, benefits are great and I have regular pay rises! They also offer training if you would like to advance in your field and work towards a promotion. With current benefits package, competitive salary and great atmosphere at work this is probably the best employer in the area.

Antiquated and traditional company

A B Graphic has a lovely family about the company, but it does not embrace any form of business advancements which made my role very difficult.I am a self starter which was good as my manager did not understand my role so could not support me. Most of the management team are micr managers which can cause problems in the work place.All of the middle management team have grown with the company but this has caused issues as they have never worked anywhere else and do not under business acumen.I enjoyed the challenge of implementing new systems into the company, but the hardest part was trying to get management to accept the new ways of working.

Pros

Good pay, annual pay rise, annual bonus

Cons

Lack of directiodn and support, blame culture

Productive and fun workplace

I really enjoyed my time there even though I was only there for work experience they really made me feel like I was part of the working team. A great place to work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A B Graphic International Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A B Graphic International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement