A Brighter Day

A Brighter Day Employee Reviews

Productive workplace

I learned how to change a baby's diaper by standing the kid up instead of having them lay on the dirty floor. The Workplace was clean. The hardest part was how much you have to learn to teach the kids inside voices.

High Turnover Rate

Lots of comps for "friends" of family within this company. Doesnt really care about anything but making money and filling teacher spots with anyone. Most of the kids here are related or know someone who already goes here. If you want t hff advance your career and have a REAL job dont work here.

Clean place

A brighter das is very Clean and well managed Area for anyone to bring there Children. That is One job that i Loves to go to the Children where well behaved the staff was fair and also kind.

Pros

Fieldtrips

Cons

Lack of hours

Fun work place great people

we normally got are stuff ready went to a house cleaned the windows and i also helped with data entry making calls and answering calls i scheduled appointment's and went door to door with advertisements.

Pros

always told us we where doing a great job

Cons

i cant think of any

Productive work place very organized and positive energy

I enjoyed this job out of all my jobs if ever had but it's to far of an commute and I would be extremely home sick . The pay was great and as well as my manager .

Pros

Free lunch and breakfast of ur choice, you get off work before 4:00 everyday almost .

Cons

No breaks until all the work is complete

Exciting Non-Profit

While working for A Brighter Day, I searched shelters for suitable victims of domestic violence. I would then help them fill out the proper paperwork to apply for services, help them find suitable housing and get them started in a continuing education program to ensure that they could stand on their own and support their family after leaving the program. I learned a lot about the horrible nature of domestic violence and the hold that it can have on people. This company was run by a board of directors. I worked with a few other people that were looking to go into social work as a carreer. We also employed some of the clients that had graduated from the program. The hardest part of the job was going home after seeing someone who could not bring themselves to leave an abusive partner. The best part of the job was seeing the people that successfully left their abusive partner and made a new and better life for themselves and their family.

Pros

Personal satisfaction of helping others

I enjoy working with People

I have worked with different types of people, The only thing I just didn't like working from home is no Vacation, or Time off

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

No Time Off during the week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Brighter Day. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • A Brighter Day
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?