A Care Connection

A Care Connection Employee Reviews

Accommodating work schedule fair pay. No retirement or medical benefits. No sick time or PTO

Private pay clients nice work environment . Most clients RN and CNA working together. Supportive management and staff. My experience was positive. You must to be confident going to the home . Excellent clinical thinking a must.

Productive and fun

Great company to work for . You have a variety of loving clients to take care of and everyone is accessible. Very easy going.Not a lot of difficult clients to take care of . Pay is decent and flexibility with schedule is awesome.

Pros

Always work

Very very flexible as a college student

I am very grateful I ran into this company as a college student. This is the first step that I would consider a start to my medical field journey. I am currently in school for nursing and this job allows me balance everything out from school, work and personal time.

Pros

flexible schedule, they ALWAYS work with you

Cons

tax part, you have to do it on your own, and no benefits

Opportunity to grow and can work according to your own schedule

Awesome management, always find a way to see that they make your job easier as you deliver to your patients too . Can work according to you own schedule and there's so much to learn over the different cases your work on

Pros

You choose when to work and not to

Cons

Fair pay

You can work as much as you like. Alot of shifts are always available

I enjoy working for this company because You can really take your time to take care of your patient. Private duty is less stressful. This company also lets you know how much they appreciate you. Its nice to hear that sometimes

Pros

Flexable schedule. Many shifts as you want

Cons

No benefits and no taxes. You have to file 1099

Rewarding Nursing Jobs!

This company has so many different opportunities to work as a nurse! I have had a wonderful experience working with the management team, clinical managers, and support team. The patients are amazing and I always have the support I need as a nurse in the field. Home Health can be stressful because patients are sicker and being discharged from hospitals early. However, this company is always there for the nurses and they have such a great attitude. It's a pleasure to be part of such a dedicated, professional team!Come join us!

Pros

Supportive management team, well run operations

Cons

Office therapy dog doesn't visit enough!

A job with a sense of purpose

I've been with A Care Connection for two years and it only gets more interesting and exciting. The company is growing rapidly. I'm proud to make an impact by helping provide excellent services for our seniors. Any job comes with its challenges and we are not an exception, but we work hard to overcome any obstacles. We stay true to our values and goals, and we treat everyone with respect. If you have high standards, great work ethics, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves, it might be just the place for you.I personally enjoy working with our field staff. They inspire me and make me grow every day.

Pros

We have an incredible D.O.N., not to mention an outstanding cake for everyone's birthday

Cons

Miss bottles of filtered water in our new office

Hostile work environment! Run!!!!

This company is the worst one I have ever been apart of. They are all so sneaky and back stab you while smiling at your face. The culture and work environment is beyond hostile with management doing nothing about it to make it better. Management is aware of the issues but continues to stir the pot. They burn you out and then turn around and ask why you are not working hard enough. Poorly ran by everyone in management!! DO NOT WORK HERE! You will hate your life. This company has no morals or ethics that they stand on. This company is all smoke and mirrors.

Pros

Cons

Management, poor work environment, no morals or ethics

Worked to death while smiling at you

Bait and switch, offers of cash to run ragged for them, then kicked to the curb when one can't jump high enough for them. There is a good reason they are always looking for nurses. Worked like crazy and got paid the least of any home health company for the work produced. So sorry I ever worked for them. Stay away!

Official response from A Care Connection

27 March 2020
• It's unfortunate and disappointing to hear that you had a negative experience while at A Care Connection. Overall our reviews are so positive that seeing something like this really stands out. Please be assured your comments will be taken seriously and efforts to create a positive work place culture for everyone are always at the forefront.

Great Company

I loved my clients and management communicates well and try to get work with your schedule. The only downfall is the pay for an experienced CNA. They should categorize their client base upon client need and pay per hour.

They aren’t perfect, but are fairly good

You make your own schedule and they are very accepting if something comes up. Especially if you give warning in advance. They listen when there is a problem and try to fix it rather quickly. The company tried to make things easier for us more and more, which I can really appreciate. The pay is decent but could be better. Normally you work alone though one on one with the client and/or client’s family in the patient’s home. They have an app where you can pick up shifts and also clock in and out on your phone. So understanding and kind. Would definitely recommend them.

Dedicated management team

I enjoy working for this company due to the professionalism showed by management, supervisors and all co-workers. I am able to make my own schedule which gives me the freedom I enjoy.

Pros

Ability to set your own schedule

Cons

amount of work fluctuates

great place

Great place and great pay to work... they value their employee no benefits

Pros

great pay and managment

Cons

no benefits

Accredited Orthopedic Home Health Agency

A wonderful atmosphere to learn and provide excellent patient care.

Great company to work for, everyone is awesome!

Great company to work for, everyone is awesome! Very employee focused, they don't like to hire just anyone, they are always looking for good quality therapists and RN's.

Pros

too many too name, great staff, great boss, great pay

Cons

driving distance can be lengthy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Care Connection. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement