A Chance for Life Ltd

A Chance for Life Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Good experience

If you can work with an understanding that your hours are variable to the needs of the client and can manage that with flexibility its a lovely place to work. Client was great, therapists gave plenty of guidance and there was a good amount of support from management when issues arose.

Pros

Great client, supportive work team

Cons

Unpredictable rota

Supportive

When I came to work for a chance for Life I went onto the bank, I was offered an assistant coordinator role within 3 weeks as they had confidence in me as a support worker. What I appreciate more than anything is the equal opportunities within the company.. Although I have bipolar they saw past that and realised I have experiance and knowledge that I could bring to the company and they will work with me to help me grow in to the best coordinator I can be. The ethics stand by everything I believe in.. Quality of life being top of their ethos, if you can dream it we will help you achieve it and that goes for staff too. My managers and the team I work with have been so welcoming and although I'm a little socially unusual seem to fit as there are so many Diffrent roles and personalities amongst the staff. I believe differences make the world turn and we can learn something from everyone we come into contact and although I may not look like I would fit I do. Thank you chance for Life for giving me a chain at life :)

Pros

Peer support, space to grow, make mistakes and learn

Cons

Being in an office (I'm not used to it yet 😂)

A supportive and friendly working environment.

Working at A Chance for Life is rewarding and enjoyable. Every day presents new and exciting challenges, but support is always available and all staff are happy to help. The atmosphere is friendly and the whole team is approachable. I highly recommend working for the company.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, support available, good work-life balance

An Excellent Place to Work

A Chance for Life is an excellent organisation. The management is very supportive of the staff and the clients. The work atmosphere is always pleasant, and there is a pervasive sense of positivity throughout the organisation even during the most challenging periods.

Pros

Great work atmosphere, Supportive Management Team and Work Colleagues

Great Place to work

I was employed by A Chance for life in March 2019. Since then I have received a great amount of support not only from my manager, but the director, and staff who I don’t even work with. Everyone is friendly, and seem to get on well with each other. I have a great work/life balance and the salary is good too!

Pros

Amazing management very supportive and encouraging

A Chance For Life allow you the freedom to demonstrate your skills and to grow as a professional. My case manager trusted my judgement and this increased my confidence and self esteem. The downside of this company is that it is primarily based in the North West and there are not many clients over in the North East as yet. This means there is limited scope to work with different clients.

Pros

Good rate of pay.

Amazing

Fantastic company to work for. Great management, training and job opportunities. Fantastic wages compared to other similar companies. Great support from manager/supervisor. Would highly recommend and I would take a job in a minute if one came up!

Pros

Cons

Office is a bit far away but manager comes to you if needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Chance for Life Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A Chance for Life Ltd Reviews by Location

• A Chance for Life Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?