A Chance for Life Employee ReviewsReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Showing the only review
Job work-life balance
Care Co-ordinator (Former Employee) - Northumberland - 28 January 2021
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I loved this job but had to be adaptable as the main office is based at Penrith so working in Northumberland meant I often had to deal with things myself.However, my manager was always at the end of the phone and would drive over if that was required.The only down side for me was the limited number of clients in this area. When my client died there was insufficient work in the area to ensure that I had regular work at my level.I had to look elsewhere for a position.They are a great company to work for and pay well.
Good management.Good support. Other health professionals are an integral part.
Position can terminate abruptly if client moves/is hospitalised or dies.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Chance for Life. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1 review
Ratings by category
5.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
5.0 out of 5 stars for Management
5.0 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about A Chance for Life
- How should you prepare for an interview at A Chance for Life?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at A Chance for Life?One person answered
- What is the dress code at A Chance for Life?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make A Chance for Life a better place to work?One person answered
- If you were to leave A Chance for Life, what would be the reason?
- What is the most stressful part about working at A Chance for Life?