A Class Care

A Class Care Employee Reviews

A positive team working hard together

This is a company that is working hard to create a really positive work environment for our carers and offer an outstanding service for our customers. We are moving to a new office in June which is really exciting as it has a range of facilities which staff can take advantage of, including gym, spa and bistro. We are a team on the up and you can really feel it in the office.

Pros

lots of smiles

Cons

need more positive people to join us

Fun and Professional environment

I worked for A Class Care for 3 years now.One of the things I love about them,you don't feel like you're alone in the field.The fact that they have an after hours Emergency contact says a lot about the company.They are always willing to assist,the work environment is healthy.You dont even start the job without the training,if you dont understand something,there's always someone in the office to assit you and answer all your questions.As they always assure us that there's no stupid question,they do spot check as well.I believe a happy carer means a happy client.Teamwork and following companies values ( to care for clients and employees) its important to them.That's exactly what we get from A Class Care.

Pros

Free Training and guidance

Cons

None Really

Awful Company

This is a terrible place to work,Give it a very very wide birthAwful, awful horrendous they wants your blood and soul, work load horrendous. senior management change goal posts to suit them, they say things and change their mind dont tell you, under staffed and expect rest to carry all work load advand get no extra. Problem never solved,Please dont even give it a thought.Four people left within as many months.

Cons

Inclusive work place that pushes you to progress

I have worked as a Live In Care for A Class Care and they have really helped me when I have been in need. I have worked with different agencies and I can say that they always have lots of work. Some agencies promise to give you work but its for 1 or 2 weeks. A Class Care can give you short or long term work. It helps me with working around the children. The team are nice. The hours are flexible and they try to give you your regular clients

Pros

Regular work

Cons

Book rota 6 weeks in advance

Caring fun place to work

A class care have a strong sense of team ethics, fun place to work and a very caring approach to supporting staff on placement. Learning is great, with fantastic training opportunities open to alll.I feel valued at work and I am happy I’ve joined a great team who really care about theirs customers and staff.

Pros

Loads of ongoing placements, strong leadership and support

Poor

They don’t reply! They are a nightmare to get hold of, they just do what suits them. Terrible Business would not recommend Don’t waist your time on them

Pros

Going home

Cons

Long hours, bad Customer service

Michael Dlamini

A great company to work and management was so supportive. They offered me a competitive training. They’ve ran through all the backgrounds checks and references contacted.

bad

.i do not think this company is good for employment as they cut my hours right down until i left.

My review

Nice company to work for. I have been working with A Class care for 3 years and generally they have been a good employer. I have always had work to do if one assignment finished another would be found for me almost immediately.

a supportive work environment

I enjoy working with my colleagues and feel supported when I ask for help and advice. The ethos is of a caring environment which puts the needs of the clients first. Everyone is willing to step in and help out when required.

Great Team every extra mile

Great and dynamic team helping each other and working hard to grow the company without forgetting the real purpose of CARE. I'm happy to say I work with outstanding people.

Very Bad place to work

i had a very bad experience working for this company management was very unprofessional never received certificates for training took my money off me for training aswell

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Class Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement