A Class Care

A Class Care Employee Reviews

Awful Company

This is a terrible place to work,Give it a very very wide birthAwful, awful horrendous they wants your blood and soul, work load horrendous. senior management change goal posts to suit them, they say things and change their mind dont tell you, under staffed and expect rest to carry all work load advand get no extra. Problem never solved,Please dont even give it a thought.Four people left within as many months.

Cons

Inclusive work place that pushes you to progress

I have worked as a Live In Care for A Class Care and they have really helped me when I have been in need. I have worked with different agencies and I can say that they always have lots of work. Some agencies promise to give you work but its for 1 or 2 weeks. A Class Care can give you short or long term work. It helps me with working around the children. The team are nice. The hours are flexible and they try to give you your regular clients

Pros

Regular work

Cons

Book rota 6 weeks in advance

Caring fun place to work

A class care have a strong sense of team ethics, fun place to work and a very caring approach to supporting staff on placement. Learning is great, with fantastic training opportunities open to alll.I feel valued at work and I am happy I’ve joined a great team who really care about theirs customers and staff.

Pros

Loads of ongoing placements, strong leadership and support

Michael Dlamini

A great company to work and management was so supportive. They offered me a competitive training. They’ve ran through all the backgrounds checks and references contacted.

bad

.i do not think this company is good for employment as they cut my hours right down until i left.

My review

Nice company to work for. I have been working with A Class care for 3 years and generally they have been a good employer. I have always had work to do if one assignment finished another would be found for me almost immediately.

Very Bad place to work

i had a very bad experience working for this company management was very unprofessional never received certificates for training took my money off me for training aswell

Jobs at A Class Care