A class plumbing and electrical ltd

A class plumbing and electrical ltd Reviews: Working at A class plumbing and electrical ltd

United Kingdom4 reviews

got me used to a good days graft!

a typical day at work would start at 8am, and usualy finish when the job was done..this could range from mid afternoon till late at night 11pm+. because i was an apprentice there was always a restriction on the tasks i could do however my duties was to assist a fully qualified plumber in all aspects of the plumbing industry including gas, bathrooms, groundwork, heating systems, solar pannels, unblocking soil pipes and general cleaning up after myself and co-workers, to a high standard ALWAYS. on many occasions i was needed to dig a trench which could take up to weeks when not given the right tools for the job, although this was the hardest part of the job it was also the most enjoyable as it kept me busy and fit.

Cons

long hours, travel pay not included. make your own way to work and home. only one break which was at dinner

Lazy Office Staff.

Seems like a good place to work at 1st. All really friendly and nice but the longer you work there the more you see the “real” personality’s come through. The owners wife/ head office lady is quite possibly the laziest person I have ever come across. The engineers are nice as is the owner. But working along side his wife and the other office staff I found very mind numbing and boring. A lot of the time I found myself with not much to do because I genuinely don’t think they need extra staff in the office. Just laziness.

Amazing place to work

Lovely staff both in the office and the engineers on site. Plenty of training which is ongoing. Feels like one big family when you work there. So sad when I went to uni and had to leave. Job security as the owners are passionate about what they do and make sure there is always work coming in.

Pros

Family like

Productive Place to work

Kind caring friendly company to work for. Very understanding and helpful, great team working staff easy to get along with. Well established and professional company

Pros

Very busy and provide lots of work and are very knowledgeable

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A class plumbing and electrical ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A class plumbing and electrical ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A class plumbing and electrical ltd Reviews by Location

• A class plumbing and electrical ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?