A FRIEND

Working at A FRIEND: 3 A FRIEND Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews

hard working

To be honest , i had a minimum wage and personally i think i should of been earning more for the amount of work that was put in. A normal day was constant hard work and i found it all a bit to much , but i never gave up because i needed the money at the end of the weekend to buy things and save up for things that would satisfy me personally. But i learned how hard work can be at times and it taught me to never give up on work, because at the end off the day its money and you need money to get places and do things. I also learnt to have allot of respect for people who have jobs like this. And it gave me more respect for people who have family's and work hard for there family's. I fount that my co-workers where also hard workers and had allot of personality. And it was always a good time having them around to teach me how to cope with the job it self. The most enjoyable part of the job was waking up in the morning knowing you had the responsibility of earning money, and being trusted in a working environment with other people around you.

Pros

conversation with others, and an hour lunch

Cons

not good pay

exhausting long hours and verbal inconsiderate

there wear early mornings and didn't need to be unorthodox way of maintenance verbal communication was poor and condescendingi would not recommend this job to anyone

Pros

free launch

Cons

exhausting

productive fun adventurous

i absouletely love being a nanny, its one of the best experiences. watching them learn and grow and being a part of it all. especially when its your best friends child.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A FRIEND. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A FRIEND Reviews by Location

• A FRIEND
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?