A Friendly Face

A Friendly Face Employee Reviews

terrible management

I have been with this company for several years and the management is terrible. They take on more clients than they can staff, which means long waiting lists, limited hours per week a client will get, and low morale to work. No benefits, no travel compensation, NO DIRECT DEPOSIT (and you're paid monthly). This place is okay for part time, but don't plan on sticking around for long.

Don’t work here

I loved it here the BCBAs seem to care at first but management only cares about themselves. They do not care about the children, parents, or workers.

Tough, but rewarding work

I was fortunate enough that my supervisors were easily accessible and provided me with all the support I needed. Sometimes the work could be overwhelming (depending on the case) but you never felt as if you were alone. Pay was decent, and there were frequent opportunities for staff training, however cases could be located anywhere in the city (primarily the at-home cases) and that could get frustrating at times. But that had everything to do with the nature of the job and nothing to do the company.

Pros

Support, Staff training

Cons

Amount of travel, client cancellations (no PTO for RBT's)

a top shop

they really care about the population they serve...they are friendly and courteous. they practice what they preach. They offer supervision and trainings for free.They also hire people on the spectrum and they are excellent at the jobs they are assigned.

Pros

pantry always stocked with snacks

Cons

sometimes clients cancel

Interesting work enviornment, very imformative

During my short time at a friendly face I learned a lot about children who have ASD. Autism is not the same for all children so they try to learn different techniques and I learned a lot from volunteering there.

Great Experience

Mostly after school hours. Kids are wonderful and often give you challenges that will make you to want to work hard to help them. Management is very flexible, understanding, warm and friendly. They really make an effort to make sure you, as an employee are good and at the top of your game. Lots of laughter and fun, while getting the job done. Truly an amazing place to work.

A good experience to have

I learned a lot about autism, and ABA therapy. The RBTs are all very friendly and the floor supervisors are very helpful. You observe and are observed first, therefore insuring your growth.

Supportive and Professional Environment

Amazing coworkers and supervisors! A great place to ask questions and learn from educated BCBAs. Best employer on Staten Island for ABA training and performance feedback.

Ok place

Good as part time work Only work one case, can probably work more especially if you have a car and can commute through the city and boroughs. More cases in staten island than brooklyn

Pros

flexible

Cons

low pay

Great place with an awesome enviorment i really love working there awesome staff bosses are great awesome kids and alot of support for new and inexperienced employees

Pros

Awesome staff, great kids

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A Friendly Face?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Friendly Face. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement