A Hand to Hold

A Hand to Hold Employee Reviews

Productive and Educative

We render quality health care to patients, with a serene atmosphere, and an educative environment, caregivers makes sure patients are always feeling good ,safe and healthy.

Very unprofessional

It’s very unprofessional. They will lie on you and tell the clients you canceled even if you weren’t on schedule to work. There is a bunch of drama between the employees. You can never get I. Contact with someone, it’s always “they’re on vacation”.

Not a good place to work

A hand to hold can't keep nobody because of how they treat people. The pay is low and they sometimes send people far out and don't reimburse them for it.

Pros

Cons

Some of everything

Horrible place to work!

Worked for this company for 2yrs...never consistent hours nor pay. Office manager and scheduling department have constant attitudes. They do not care!

Pros

No pros

Cons

No benefits no PTO time unprofessionalism from office manager

Not enough communication with caregivers. Friendly management and professional when spoken to.

Overall this is a good second job to have.The hours are flexible and the work is pretty manageable. There needs to be more communication between the caregivers and management.

Mrs rosalind/ personal care assistant

My experience is its a caring company with client priority first and employees discernment, management listens and move forward with necessary actions to promote positive results

Pros

Good company

Cons

You decide

Good Company to Work For

Everyone in this company is very helpful and supportive. They are always there with any questions you may have. The company cares about its clients and the caregivers

Great employer

Relaxed atmosphere and wants to do better and be better for caregivers and clients. Willing to go the extra mile for the caregivers and clients. Great company overall

Very good Agency to work with. I worked for them in Georgia for 12 Years before I relocate to another state.

I love working with this company because of the stability of my job. The management are very good, deligent ,motivational, and they pay weekly. They have insurance for full time workers.

Horrible company

Horrible company, made complaints no one cared other than the calls being made, patient neglect. Stay away unless you want your CNA license taken. Management is horrible, rude, disrespectful.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A Hand to Hold?

Not a career

No advancement in job. Poor pay. No vacation, sick time, or benefits. Long hours. Poor treatment from customers. No breaks. Bring your lunch or starve.

Cna

Easy and simple job if you like people. i enjoyed the clients at the time that worked for the company. Like i said simple and easy, just do your job and everything will be fine.

The new boss is awful and lets other employees think they are in charge and cuss at you

The new boss is awful . Jay is at savannah square she thinks its ok to cuss at people and boss people around and she is just employees herself . But the new boss lets this happened

I got the meet new people .

It was a really good job I get great work experience the only problem was is that it was not very high pain and it had no benefits . My job consisted of going into peoples homes and helping to take care of their love ones during your time of illness .

Management is not good

It takes a long time to answer calls and they don’t follow up with the clients and listen to their concerns. I came to one client but there was no answer at the door. So I called and it took 20 minute find the front door access code that should of been in the file.

n/a

Pretty Good Company, you choose your own schedule. they care all round for clients and nurses. I give them a good rating no complaints. keep up the good work.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Great company yet low wages!

Great starter company to work for if you are a new CNA fresh out of school. If you work full time you will get full benefits. You control the hours and locations that you work. The only downside is the pay.

Pros

Flexible scheduling

Cons

Low wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Hand to Hold. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • A Hand to Hold
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?