A Kut Above

A Kut Above: 5 Employee Reviews

2.7Pay & benefits

Awesome people

Great people, great atmosphere the owner Sue is so supportive and encouraging. Everyone treats you like family and tries to help you succeed. Just be yourself and do your best

Great place to work. It’s just not centrally located

It’s a beautiful place to work! It’s in an old house. You are self employed so that means no benefits, no paid vacation, no retirement plan. You also have to do your own taxes. It’s not the location I want to be at. It’s on a semi back road. The road does get a good amount of traffic but the signs in front of the salon are small and faded and hard to notice so the salon doesn’t get a lot of walk-ins. If you have an established clientele and want a nice, peaceful place to work this is the place for you. If you are someone building your clientele, not the place for you.

Pros

Nice environment, nice people

Cons

Bad location

Fun environment!

Loved doing hair and making women feel their very best! I enjoyed coming to work and chatting with the clients and my manager was a delight to work for!

Fun place to work and the staffs are an azaming people to work with.

Scheduling appointments and answering phone calls during the day, cleaning after each services and doing laundry can be overwhelming but thought out the day it's worth working with the girls.

Fun and easy going staff

I enjoy working here as a booth rent stylist. Its a small shop and has a lot of return clients. every one is nice and easy going that is staff and clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Kut Above. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement