A La Carte Recruitment

Clear
2.8Pay & benefits

workworkinggoodhourpaylonghardplace

productive workplace

Yep the hours are long, and it’s hard work! But you only get out of life what you put in to it. The pay is great but if you don’t enjoy the job and the management experience your gaining you won’t be able to stick it out. It’s not all about money. Excellent management training straight out of uni. Great pay, great car, great additional benefits - but the management experience is the real benefit. The more experienced you become the better your work life balance gets.

Pompova

My neme is Vanesa Pompova my age is 18 I looking for job any job I how good Experian I was working with food products at Alacarte and I was like too work the I would like to work again with same products

Insights into A La Carte Recruitment

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Easy way to find a job

Agency expert to find any kind of job in the food industry for anyone interested in a job. Helpful staff looking to the employee to have the best job as possible.

Pros

references for permanent job

Cons

low pay rate

Ok if you need the money

Forced to sign up by A4e/PeoplePlus or be sanctioned, having to pay transport to get to the location. Shift advertised as 10pm-6am, was actually 9:30 to 5:30, 30min break not paid. Staff on location in high care expect you to know what to do and how to do it "up to standard", even if you've ever been in food production before. Standing up entire shift. Felt isolated because no one around me spoke clear English. Only did 7 shifts across 3 weeks before moving on. If you need the money, it's ok, minimum wage.

Cons

No paid breaks, have to pay if you can't travel to locations

Good and Bad

Good to provide work Can't promise how the long the work period is going to last for. Sometimes you can get a 2 day worth of job and at times you can get 6 times.

Good workplace.

The hours can be a bit unstable for example one day you maybe working 10 hours and the next you may get a call to tell you there is no work. I've gone as many as 2 weeks without work from them before. However once you've been working for them for 3 months you do get a new 7 and a half hour contract.

Pros

Free coffee in the cafeteria after 6:30pm

Cons

Inconsistent hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A La Carte Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare A La Carte Recruitment with

A La Carte Recruitment reviews by location

• A La Carte Recruitment
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?