A La Carte Recruitment
View all A La Carte Recruitment reviews

A La Carte Recruitment

A La Carte Recruitment Employee Review

Quite fast paced and annoying people

When I first started working here my first day I picked to do hygiene and cleaning and quite fairly it was alright for the time being but I was just put in the place with no training or anything and without good training this place is not it.

Pros

Good breaks variety of hot meals

Cons

Long hours constant work

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Production and dispatch

In production line first priority is hygiene and also take care of all the workers with hygiene. Second most important things is cleaning surfaces and machine as well.

Productive and Enjoyable Work.

As a food production operative I have to learn new things every day. I am enjoying it. Except for a few people, everyone in the workplace is pretty cool. But there are 2/1 team leaders who don't treat new workers well, get very angry and speak loudly if there is a small mistake, it's very bad feel for me. I think management should pay attention to the behavior of team leaders. I like the work environment. So far no work has seemed hard to me. The work here is not very old, so there is nothing more to say. Apologies if anyone is offended by my review. Thanks.

productive workplace

Yep the hours are long, and it’s hard work! But you only get out of life what you put in to it. The pay is great but if you don’t enjoy the job and the management experience your gaining you won’t be able to stick it out. It’s not all about money. Excellent management training straight out of uni. Great pay, great car, great additional benefits - but the management experience is the real benefit. The more experienced you become the better your work life balance gets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A La Carte Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare A La Carte Recruitment with

A La Carte Recruitment reviews by location

Learn about A La Carte Recruitment in popular locations

• A La Carte Recruitment
  • Quite fast paced and annoying people