A La Carte Recruitment
View all A La Carte Recruitment reviews

A La Carte Recruitment

A La Carte Recruitment Employee Review

productive workplace

Yep the hours are long, and it’s hard work! But you only get out of life what you put in to it. The pay is great but if you don’t enjoy the job and the management experience your gaining you won’t be able to stick it out. It’s not all about money. Excellent management training straight out of uni. Great pay, great car, great additional benefits - but the management experience is the real benefit. The more experienced you become the better your work life balance gets.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Production and dispatch

In production line first priority is hygiene and also take care of all the workers with hygiene. Second most important things is cleaning surfaces and machine as well.
Same roleSame location

Productive and Enjoyable Work.

As a food production operative I have to learn new things every day. I am enjoying it. Except for a few people, everyone in the workplace is pretty cool. But there are 2/1 team leaders who don't treat new workers well, get very angry and speak loudly if there is a small mistake, it's very bad feel for me. I think management should pay attention to the behavior of team leaders. I like the work environment. So far no work has seemed hard to me. The work here is not very old, so there is nothing more to say. Apologies if anyone is offended by my review. Thanks.
Same location

Treated like dirt.

If your a pretty female, you will get an easy job in the factory or you may get to be a staff co-ordinator. Otherwise, you are doomed. Cost-cutting and wage budgeting is the manner in which they continuously profit. This comes at the expense of employees who have to do 2 person's job because they are reluctant to pay for extra staff even when desperately needed. Ridiculous health and safety practices left a (permanent) employee requiring an emergency helicopter in one of the factories(which Samworth Brothers is brushing under the carpet). Shifts get cancelled last minute and they make up an excuse so you are left with no work quite often.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A La Carte Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement