A la Turka

A la Turka

A la Turka Employee Review

Stressing place

This restaurant is a nice place to eat, but the conditions for employees are not good. You don't have a minimum of hours per week and when you're working, you don't have a break to stop and eat something if it's busy, maybe you can be more than 8 hours without eating anything. The system is not the best and managers are very unrespectful with the staff.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Ok.

Overall experience working here was ok.Manager and certain staff members were cliquey, and made for a toxic work place.

Pros

Free meals during all day shifts. Often allowed to take food home at end of shift. Tips.

Cons

Management of kitchen was bad, often making mistakes, meaning servers having to constantly to apologise to annoyed customers
Same role

Great people and supportive place to work!

All the people are lovely, good management and it’s a fast-pace environment so always plenty to do. All tips are shared between everyone so it’s fair.

Pros

Free lunches and tips

Cons

Minimum wage
Same location

Bustling and livley workplace

.Opening the restaurant and ensuring every where is set up and stocked up. .Checking all bookings for the evening. supervising all staff to meet company standards. I learned how to make sure we ran a smooth and efficient service and to meet all guests recruitments I worked along side my floor manager who was always making sure we all worked to the best of our abilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A la Turka. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement