A M Norris Limited
View all A M Norris Limited reviews

A M Norris Limited

A M Norris Limited Employee Review

Productive workplace

Firstly after arriving on site, check with management about any changes to work schedules. Then collect appropriate materials from compound needed for the days work, i. e radiators, sanitary ware, pipe etc. Load out house with materials and tools and begin work but checking plans and drawings accordingly. I have 40 years experience/knowledge as a Heating and Plumber Engineer. The hardest part of the job is it is a physical and demanding job and out in all weather's. Also if plans change during the day, for e. g you are needed somewhere else you have to collect your tools and set up again in a new plot. There is a pressure to finish work in certain time scales. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a house finished ready for someone to move in.

Pros

Christmas box

Cons

Wear and tear on body

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

step up from installing

Supervision of around 30 installers on various new build housing projects and domestic installations, quickly learned me how to deal with both staff and management issues. Gave me confidence to deal with site issues with both clients and installers. reporting to the directors and contracts managers opened up to me how companies operate. again the hardest part was distances covered, enjoyable part was staying relatively clean as i wasnt installing.

Pros

Learned a lot

Cons

travelling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A M Norris Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare A M Norris Limited with

A M Norris Limited Reviews by Job Title

A M Norris Limited reviews by location

Learn about A M Norris Limited in popular locations

• A M Norris Limited
  • Productive workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?