A MATTER OF STYLE

A MATTER OF STYLE Reviews: Working at A MATTER OF STYLE

Great environment and Worked with new people everyday

Everyday was something new and exciting. This job was fun but hard work both mentally and physically. Met so many amazing people and gained so many skills I did not have prior to working here. Great training.

Salon

I was a salon assistant here before I became a licensed cosmetologist. It was a clean and fun salon to work for. The stylist and management were very kind and helpful.

Great Place To Work

Great Place to Work I would recommend if you are an interior designer to check this place out. Work can be busy at times, but overall a very steady pace.

Productive and fun work place

Typically I would come in early and insure that everything was clean, neat and stocked so that when the customers arrived it would be a nice presentation. Then I insure that anything that the other employees may need for their first clients are prepared and available. When the customers arrive I greet them and escort them to their designated area for the services they may be receiving. I offer them drinks, snacks, magazines, or anything they may need to be comfortable during their visit. I make sure I take care of the clients that need to be washed before getting their hair styled. I do this using print outs of the stylist schedules. In between clients I make my runs through the salon and spa and make sure that everything remains stocked and neat. I also go to the storage are and count the inventory in order to give my supervisor a list of items that we need to order to restock. when the daily packages arrive, in-between customers, I make sure everything gets put away where it belongs and is accounted for. At the end of the day I go through the salon and spa areas and make sure everything is clean and ready for the following day. The management team, TAD, are amazing they genuinely care about each and every one of their employees. They are always giving opportunities for employees to give their opinions and be heard. They are also progressively making changes and updates to the building itself. Improving the look and presentation of the salon. They work very well together. The owner (T) is also a hair stylist in the salon, she shows an amazing example of the ability to multi-task -

Pros

Employee appreciating lunches/snacks

Cons

Sometimes the hustle and bustle creates some stress

A Matter of Style is a great company to use for all of your designing and special event planning needs.

A Matter of Style, gets to know you personally and thrives to make sure your vision is accomplised. They mean it when they say they will not compromise on delivering good service which is their number one priority.Their web site is quite impressive. Currently, we are planning an event during the summer and we have already retained them to design & decorate around a special theme we have in mind.

Pros

Fabulous company that takes the time to listen to your vision and produce it!

Cons

N/a

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A MATTER OF STYLE?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A MATTER OF STYLE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • A MATTER OF STYLE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?