A MATTER OF STYLE

A MATTER OF STYLE Employee Reviews for Salon Assistant

Salon Assistant1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 5 reviews

Productive and fun work place

Typically I would come in early and insure that everything was clean, neat and stocked so that when the customers arrived it would be a nice presentation. Then I insure that anything that the other employees may need for their first clients are prepared and available. When the customers arrive I greet them and escort them to their designated area for the services they may be receiving. I offer them drinks, snacks, magazines, or anything they may need to be comfortable during their visit. I make sure I take care of the clients that need to be washed before getting their hair styled. I do this using print outs of the stylist schedules. In between clients I make my runs through the salon and spa and make sure that everything remains stocked and neat. I also go to the storage are and count the inventory in order to give my supervisor a list of items that we need to order to restock. when the daily packages arrive, in-between customers, I make sure everything gets put away where it belongs and is accounted for. At the end of the day I go through the salon and spa areas and make sure everything is clean and ready for the following day. The management team, TAD, are amazing they genuinely care about each and every one of their employees. They are always giving opportunities for employees to give their opinions and be heard. They are also progressively making changes and updates to the building itself. Improving the look and presentation of the salon. They work very well together. The owner (T) is also a hair stylist in the salon, she shows an amazing example of the ability to multi-task -

Pros

Employee appreciating lunches/snacks

Cons

Sometimes the hustle and bustle creates some stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A MATTER OF STYLE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement