A P Morgan Limited

A P Morgan Limited Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom26 reviews

Professional, fair and respectful. A great company to work for.

I started my employment with AP Morgan last September as a Property Viewing Agent for the Halesowen branch. Full training was given at the start and there has been on-going support ever since. The company is very driven and has a clear vision of where it wants to be. Staff at all levels are extremely friendly, and senior management has always been approachable. Any queries I had were listened to and answered, and I have also been encouraged and given advice helping me to better myself in my job. This company values both, its employees and customers, and I am very happy to be a part of it.

Pros

Friendly, supportive, respectful and fair.

Cons

A great place to work with a great bunch of people.

A great company to work where colleagues and senior leadership team all work really well together. The company has a clear vision of where they want to be and how to get there. The team are all enthusiast, hardworking and make you feel welcome when you join.

Pros

Fit Friday and birthday paid day.

Cons

Not really

Great place to work.

Great place to work! As I am starting out in the industry, I feel like i am learning so much here and feel so supported by my manager, staff in branch as well as more senior management. I can’t wait to see where my career takes me with AP Morgan.

Pros

Supportive culture Career opportunities Good pay and bonuses Great work life balance

Progressive, forward thinking company

AP Morgan is a fast-paced, reputable company to work for. I have felt welcomed, and a valued member of the team from day one. The company are always talking about progression on a personal, and business level. Service is a priority, working hard for their vendors and clients alike.

Pros

Varied working day, meeting different people. Good incentives.

Cons

None so far.

I have been working at AP Morgan since September. I started with no experience and was given full training. Everyone is always happy to help or answer any questions that I have which is very reassuring. You are treated fairly and with respect no matter what your job role is which I know does not happen in some work places. I am very grateful that I also get to work school hours which is great not having to worry about childcare. Overall I really enjoy my job and would recommend the company to anybody.

Great company that look after you

I have worked for the company for nearly 3 months now and I can honestly say I have never been treated with more respect than I do here. A company that really does look after their staff with amazing perks such as fat Friday's, we get a takeaway of our choice to the office on the last Friday of the month, social events, abroad trips and more!! I received in depth training from the area manager and CEO of the company with further assistance from my branch manager which you don't get from many other companies in my experience!!!! I started a month before my wedding, myself and my wife received engraved picture frame and my branch took me out to play crazy golf and have some food on my last day before breaking up which really is so kind and thoughtful. A truly fantastic company with a great team.

Pros

Free takeaway once a month, abroad trips, treated well

Feels like a family

Pros:A strong collaborative family culture where everybody is encouraged to progress.Fun and fast paced, with plenty of opportunities and benefitInvesting in staff and trainingApproachable managementCons:Saturday working for some staff (part of the industry and job)

Forward thinking, innovative, challenging and fun place to work

From day one you are taken on a journey of development where you are challenged but also encouraged to express your thoughts and ideas freely to help the business grow organically , fast paced, fun and exciting place to work in conjunction with their strong core values and company vision. The company expansion plans are apparent and clear to everyone with opportunities for every member of staff to develop and further their career within the business.

Pros

Weekends off to spend with my family

Cons

l have none

Productive and fun workplace

AP Morgan is a great place to work, everyone is friendly and your career is at the forefront. You are encouraged to work hard to get rewards and there is always a helping hand available if its needed.

Pros

Working with charities and Trips abroad

Cons

Apprentice pay

Amazing opportunity to learn and grow within the business

Since starting at AP Morgan I have been given lots of support from my colleagues in branch but also members higher up in the company, giving us a clear structure of where need to be in order to be successful within the business, As I started out as an apprentice never having any experience in a property career AP Morgan have helped me learn and develop the skills that I will need in order to grow my career with them.

Pros

Good Bonus structure, opportunity to progress, supporting team

Perfect and fun workplace

All I have are positive views of AP Morgan from the beginning of the interview stage to the end of accepting the job offer and being hired. It's a perfect and fun workplace to be involved in and in troubling times I couldn't imagine being a part of a better team, from the top CEO to the apprentices everyone can and has been involved in the day to day jobs. This workplace is the only one I have worked in where the CEO has direct involvement in your career path and provides you with constant feedback to make sure you're working to the best of your ability and providing motivation for all workers of the company. I have learned all I have needed to about estate agency through AP Morgan and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else for it.

Pros

Constant feedback, management.

Cons

Professional, High Values, Support.

Management and Colleagues always have a positive attitude and great support structure for all to succeed. Extremely happy to be working for AP Morgan.

Pros

Being part of the best Estate Agency

Cons

Fast paced and family environment

I have learned so much at Ap Morgan. The support and training from management is second to none.Coming to work is enjoyable and the fast paced environment means each day is varied. Development and progression are highly encouraged and management are supportive and nothing feels too small to ask.

Pros

Fast paced

Cons

Work life balance

Fantastic workplace!

AP Morgan are an amazing employer whom offer constant support, advice and training throughout your employment. The working environment is friendly and welcoming - coming into work is actually enjoyable! As long as you respect the workplace morals and your attitude is right, you will love being part of such an incredible team (which is more like family).

Pros

Team Spirit

Cons

Short Lunch Break

hard but rewarding work

working day to day at AP Morgan is hard but very rewarding when you find the 'dream property'. it involves a lot of effort and many different skills such as time management and customer service. by starting my career here, the company has helped me grow as a person and very quickly am I becoming more confident and adding to my knowledge.

Feels like a team right through to management

I applied for this job originally because I love properties in general, but they looked at my CV and instantly could tell that I would fit my current role more than a sales focused one and I am so glad as I have learnt so much and have already managed to progress a fair amount. I'll admit it took me a bit of time to build my confidence and find my feet, but now I feel settled and fully at home in the company. Everyone is great and its nice knowing the management and not just chasing aimlessly for head office workers. During my time here we have grown as a company and being able to see the progression planned is really reassuring. I know I have a safe and stable job which really helps when it comes to building my life outside of work. I used to dread going to work in previous employments, but here I don't have that feeling, I am happy with how its all going and look forward to the future.

Pros

Clear progression

Cons

Sick pay

High paced environment

Working for AP Morgan has taught me a great deal about an industry I had no prior experience in. I would struggle to describe a 'typical day' as every day is so different with a wide range of properties and clientele. The hardest part of the job would be working within the time frames needed as there is always so much to do. The most enjoyable part of the job would be seeing sales finally go through and people moving into their dream homes.

Pros

Social environment

Amazing company

I have worked for AP Morgan for 9 months now and i haven't got a bad word to say!My time here has been the best journey I have taken so far within my career. The opportunities the company offer are endless which gives you the incentive to work hard and excel. If you are willing to put the work in, the support given from management is endless. I'd say my favourite part is getting to see and speak to new people everyday and being apart of their journey whether it being buying all selling, either way its a reward in itself to know I have helped.

Pros

Progression Opportunities.

Rewarding job with progression opportunities

I love being able to do a job i'm passionate about within a fast paced and enthusiastic office, working with like minded individuals who are all eager to achieve and develop themselves and others in the office. Work/life balance is good with a competitive salary and the company are always open to fresh ideas and investing in people to progress and develop.

Nice place

Fun to work. Enjoy coming in. Hopefully room for progression. Management help with improving skill set and always want to develop you. Want you to be the best which is why they nurture you obviously for their own benefit as well but overall really good.

Pros

Work trips and people you work with

Cons

No OT Pay

Great progression opportunities, promote within

I originally interviewed for the position of sales negotiator at AP Morgan however I couldn't drive at the time and this was required for the position. AP Morgan stayed in touch with me after my interview and found a suitable role for me within a month.The staff training is second to none. If you are willing to put the work in they will always help you get to where you want to be.I have now been working for AP Morgan for over 2 years and they are a fantastic company to work for. The whole team is super friendly and everyone is very motivated.There are great progression opportunities regardless of what role you are initially in. They promote within and there are plenty of commission opportunities as well.

Pros

progression opportunities, friendly team, commission opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A P Morgan Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement