A P Security

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

My current position

My typical working day involves opening the building if working on the early shift which means being at the building at six thirty every day until my shift finishes at 2pm. It is my responsibility to vet the carpark with the in house CCTV monitor. Parking Cars is the mainstay of the post.I manage a daily diary and log every incident throughout my shift and relay any messages to my colleagues at the start of their shift.The hardest part of the job is when someone in the building breaches a fire door and sets off the intruder alarm which the panel has then got to be reset.The alarm room have to be notified of the problem.The working hours are very laborious and you also cannot leave the work desk unless it is to go to the rest room for five minutes, It can be very hard to pick the right time as there inevitably will be someone at the barrier waiting to access the carpark. The most enjoyable part of the post is I love being a meet/greet host and I enjoy having a laugh with the students and the staff.

Pros

Meeting People and free car parking

Cons

Poor place to work

Words fail me to explain my time at this company. It was the worst experience of my life. Bullying culture, non supportive, and felt like treading on egg shells around certain management.

advarcement if wanted

its a company that if if want to progress higher then the oppertunity is there.

Pros

choose shifts

Cons

standing long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A P Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement