A Plant

Fitter1 review
United Kingdom1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

poor management

Working as a mechanical fitting in A Plant I found the management to be poor, often been managed by underqualified people such as joiners and cleaners. unable to understand the mechanical job role and failure to supply parts when needed. the management in this organisation is poor and when pulled in for any failure of mechanical components they will ask HGV drivers for advice due to there connection / friendship with them, which yet still to this day leaves me puzzled. there bullying technique towards there staff is very atrocious and yet there HR department fail to investigate or act. having been giving the chance to attend a disciplinary meeting as a witness and see a fellow college being verbally assaulted with abusive language being used towards him and being unable to act leaves this organisation as the worsted one I have ever attended having worked over 2 years here it is safe to say this will not change. I hope this helps you understand a small part of this originations way of carrying things out.

Pros

you get left alone when at brake downs.

Cons

management is poor.

Insights into A Plant

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energising work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Plant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement