A Rule of Tum, Burger Shop

A Rule of Tum, Burger Shop Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom3 reviews

Avoid at all costs

The company was nice to start with but the new senior management are really not helpful in the day to day service. If you want to be over worked and under appreciated then apply!

Pros

Free food Discount Nice people to work with

Cons

Long hours Senior management Stressful

Fun environment when working with friends

Pay minimum wage no matter how long you been there. Never know rotas for the week till Sunday. Customers tend to be lovely it’s hospitality that comes part parcel but the organisation of the company as a whole not great

Pros

Free lunch on shift

Cons

Poor pay

Favourite place I've worked. Ever.

Hours were flexible and were always catered to what I needed (with the exception of when the company needed me to work more). Never had an issue with taking holiday when I was there. Management are brilliant, occasionally meetings with managers to discuss how you're doing. The team I worked with were always fun and had a bit of a laugh but always got the work done. Even on the busiest of shifts we'd always keep morale up. Hardest part of the job is when it's busier but it's also the most fun because everyone works as a perfect fluid tem.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Rule of Tum, Burger Shop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement