A Smith Great Bentley Employee Reviews for Electrical EngineerReview this company
Electrical Engineer1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Job work-life balance
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) - Frating - 7 June 2019
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Management give ridiculous time frames. Drawings are never complete. Pay is shocking for the type of work they do, especially when they want you qualified and experienced but don't pay the wage for it. O/T is always promised but you never get it. Let alone paid for it.
Management are useless. Pay is poor. Too much work not enough time.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into A Smith Great Bentley
What people like
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Clear sense of purpose
- Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
- Supportive environment
- Fair pay for job
- Trust in colleagues
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more A Smith Great Bentley reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Smith Great Bentley. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
2.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.7 out of 5 stars for Management
2.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about A Smith Great Bentley
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at A Smith Great Bentley?2 people answered
- What roles at A Smith Great Bentley can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at A Smith Great Bentley? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at A Smith Great Bentley?One person answered