A Sweet Thought

A Sweet Thought Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews

The best work experience choice !

The people who work there are the nicest people ever. So trustworthy and easy to get along with. The shop is always clean and very organised. The atmosphere is always hapy and positive. The best work experience choice ever.

Fun environment, but low pay rate.

A typical day at work: I open the store on my own, serve customers, and give customer advice on certain products. I complete creative customer orders throughout the day. What i have learnt: I have learnt that it is important to be polite and welcoming to customers in order to get good customer satisfaction in return. I have learnt how to run and manage a business which includes handling money, customers and products. I have looked at cash inflows and cash outflows, this has given me a detailed insight into business management. My co- workers: My co-workers are very supportive of me and each other, they created a nice environment to work in, which gave me lots of motivation to come to work. The hardest part of the job: Working under stressful condition's from hosting children's birthday parties in my work place, also working long shifts independently, working at a fast face trying to complete orders as well as serving customers. This required me to be extremely motivated and work efficiently. The most enjoyable part of the job: Working and engaging with children putting a smile on there faces. Meeting and interacting with new people and problem solving with customers. I also enjoyed handling customer phone calls by helping customers and giving them advice on products. And good customer feedback is always a good thing.

Pros

Meeting and helping new customers, being able to work with children.

Cons

Low pay rate.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A Sweet Thought?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Sweet Thought. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement