A Town Wings

Working at A Town Wings: 10 A Town Wings Reviews

ATown is a great place to work

The hours are flexible and the rest of the staff is friendly. It is a fast paced environment and requires focus. Management is friendly and goal oriented.

Terrible

They will play you and then not pay you. I saw three different owners in less than a year and left because I came into work one day and was abruptly told my pay was cut by $3 with no warning because the business was not “profitable” enough for them to maintain my wage. But it is a wing restaurant. Don’t expect much.

About atown

Nothing your gonna love it there ! They have great membership . Everybody always work together !! A great place for wings. They serve good size wings not the tiny ones you see at a lot of places.

I love this job its laid back an nice people i work with

I'm just not getting enough hours but I like what I do there and my manager is sweet I'm a cashier and I stock the front and wipe tables and keep the bathrooms in.order.and if u work you get one free meal a day.

Enjoyable workplace.

A Town wings was an enjoyable workplace with pleasant coworkers. The hours and scheduling were flexible which helped a lot while being in school. A Town is a great place.

Ratchet but good food

I wouldn't suggest anyone work there. You work your butt off just to be frowned upon when you ask for a day or two off. Easy money to make but it is not the best job to take up.

Great company

Loved meeting new people and enjoyed my regular customers. Also had to meet daily task and made sure customers were guaranteed satisfaction. Hardest part of the job would be when an employee would call out on a busy night.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks

fun work place

this was my first ever job and it was and great learning and working experience . i got to advanced my customer service skills. i had flexible hors as well.

Pros

hours

Cons

slow days

Fast paced positive environment.

I learned how to work well with people who may not be in a very well mood, I learned how to work well under pressure. I didn't like the location however I loved the job.

Pros

Free food if you work a double, fun atmosphere, nice co workers.

Excellent Work Environment for Students

Working for A Town Wings was my most enjoyable job during college. The manager is flexible with your work schedule and understands the importance of allowing students to balance between school and work.

Pros

Great management, flexible work schedule, good pay

Cons

Customers can be a hassle at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Town Wings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement